To this end the innovative developments on the plastics market are considered.
The SKZ accompanies its customers throughout the entire value-added chain, from the development via the production up to the application, always with the objective of finding the best solution.
Our consulting topics include for example:
- Material research
- Revision: is the design appropriate for plastics?
- Feasibility analyses (substitution of metal by plastic)
- Process analyses/optimizations
- Mould proving
- Preparation of material specifications
- Preparation of tool specifications
- and much more
For a procedure to obtain the GS "Tested Safety" mark, the Product Certification Body of the SKZ - Testing GmbH does not accept a product in which the SKZ is involved in any way (cf. § 13 paragraph 2, sentence 1 of the Product Safety Law) ; thus, any possible conflict of interest is excluded. This helps to achieve the strict compliance with the legal requirements of the § 13 of the Product Safety Law. We appreciate your understanding.
So, what can we do for you?