1. Scope of Applicability
- The GTC of FSKZ e. V. shall apply exclusively; conflicting or otherwise deviating terms and conditions on the part of the customer will not be recognized by FSKZ e. V., unless they are expressly agreed in writing. The GTC shall also apply if FSKZ e. V. executes an order without reservation in full awareness of the customers conflicting or deviating terms and conditions.
- All and any provisions made between FSKZ e. V. and the customer for the purpose of the execution of an order shall be set down in this agreement/order.
- These GTC shall also apply to all future transactions with the customer,
- These GTC only apply towards entrepreneurs in terms of Section 14 of the BGB and towards consumers in terms of Section 13 of the BGB.
2. Registration for industry and networking events
- Events in terms of these GTC include all functions regardless of how they are called, e.g., conferences, courses, training, seminars, workshops, Technology Days etc.
- You can register online at our website or in writing by using our registration form. For any other approach, it is imperative that you give the name of the participating person and a full business address or billing address, telephone number and e-mail address. Registration is binding. A contract only comes about after confirmation by FSKZ e. V. is given and sent by post or e-mail. Applications will be considered in the order in which they reach FSKZ e. V.. If an event is fully booked, FSKZ e. V. will immediately contact you.
- FSKZ e. V. reserves the right to set a deadline for selected events and regarding room capacity. The editorial deadline for preparation of the list of participants is 14 days before the event.
- All events will be carried out according to the published programme, taking into account the current legal requirements and recognized technical standards.
- The venue will be named in the registration confirmation. However, FSKZ e. V. reserves the right to change the venue, speakers or programme if necessary. In all these cases, participants will be informed.
- VAT is not included in the prices of FSKZ e. V.; insofar as it is required by the kind of performance, VAT is shown separately on the invoice in its statutory amount.
- Industry and networking events
- The price for participation in the events is stated in the respective printed information materials (brochures, flyers, etc.) and in the event database on the internet.
- Payment of the participation fee is due without deduction within 14 days from the invoice date. The invoice will be issued before the event. Payment shall be made to the account specified on the invoice, stating your invoice number and customer number. Participants shall pay the contractually agreed fee in full, even if the registered person misses the event for whatever reason.
- Members of FSKZ e. V. will be granted a special discount of 15% on the participation fee for specialist conferences.
4. Changes of registration
- A one-off change of registration to another event or to an alternative date is possible and free of charge within two weeks from the cancellation date of the originally booked event.
- In cases of inability to attend, a replacement participant can be named free of charge for the booked event.
5. Cancellation of events
- Any cancellation (withdrawal from the contract) must be made in writing.
- In case of cancellation/withdrawal up to one week before the event, FSKZ e. V. reserves the right to withhold 10% of the participation fee plus VAT as a processing fee. In case of later cancellation/withdrawal, non-attendance or termination of the event the full participation fee plus VAT shall be paid.
- Members are exempt from cancellation fees.
- When cancelling exhibition space or sponsorship up to eight weeks before the event, FSKZ e. V. reserves the right to withhold 20% of the participation fee plus VAT as a processing fee. In case of later cancellations, the full price plus VAT shall be paid.
- FSKZ e. V. reserves the right to cancel an event or convert it into an on-line event for important reasons (e. g. low number of participants, absence of speaker/s or force majeure). In case of cancellation, participation fees already paid will be refunded. In case of conversion into an on-line event, only the difference to the lower price of the event will be refunded. Further claims shall be excluded.
Should the execution of an event be impossible due to legal changes, such as the entry into force of restrictions in certain areas, you will automatically be informed by us and can switch to another event free of charge.
7. Rights of use and exploitation of conference documents
All rights of usage and exploitation in the conference documents belong solely to FSKZ e. V. Participants are not permitted to reproduce the documents in whole or in part without the written permission by FSKZ e. V. Electronic entry forms may be stored by the participant for personal use only.
8. Data processing
- FSKZ e. V. is not liable for any success intended by the event and/or any intended admission to examinations and/or the passing of such examinations, whatever their nature. For damages suffered by the recipient of the services in the function rooms (e. g. hotel, conference centre), FSKZ e. V. is liable - even towards its vicarious agents - only in cases of intent or gross negligence. FSKZ e. V. is not liable for items brought by the recipient of the services (wardrobe, training materials, valuables, etc.). The house rules are to be observed.
- The lecturers are responsible for the content of their presentations and documentation portfolios / conference documents.
- Any claim for damages due to a breach of essential contractual obligations is limited to typical, foreseeable damage. Any claim for compensation for indirect damage, particularly loss of earnings/work and loss of profit, does not exist.
10. Legal regulations
The legal relationship of the contractual partners is subject to German law.
11. Place of jurisdiction
Place of jurisdiction is Wuerzburg; however, FSKZ e. V. is entitled to sue the client at his domicile.
12. Final clause
The invalidity of one individual provision of these Terms and Conditions shall not affect the validity of this contract or any other conditions.
As of: 20.01.2021