The product certification body of the SKZ – Testing GmbH is accredited according to the DIN EN ISO/IEC 17065:2013 standard. Thus, it has proved its competence to certify products, processes and services in the fields of geosysnthetics/geotextiles, flexible sheets for waterproofing, joint sealants, waterproofing of roofs and roof systems as well as the relevant factory production control.
In accordance with the EU Regulation no. 305/2011 stipulating harmonized conditions for the marketing of construction products (EU Construction Products Regulation), as from
1 July 2013 the accreditation of the product certification body is a prerequisite for operating as a notified certification body within the scope of the CE marking of construction products.
Our accreditation certificate D-ZE-19033-01-00 of Deutsche Akkreditierungsstelle GmbH (German Accreditation Body) covers the following applications:
- Geotextiles and geotextile-related products for the use in the construction of roads and railways, earthworks and foundations, drainage systems, external erosion control systems; reservoirs and dams, canals, tunnels and underground structures, liquid waste disposal sites, transfer stations or secondary containment, pavements and asphalt overlays
- Geosynthetic barriers for the use in the construction of reservoirs and dams, canals, tunnels and associated underground structures, liquid waste disposal sites, transfer stations or secondary containment, transportation infrastructure.
- Flexible sheets for waterproofing made of bitumen, plastic and rubber for roof waterproofing as well as plastic, rubber and bitumen proof sheets including plastic, rubber and bitumen basement tanking sheets
- Bitumen, plastic and rubber water vapour control layers
- Bitumen, plastic and rubber damp proof courses
- Underlays for walls and discontinuous roofing
- Joint sealants and waterstops for the use in installations handling substances hazardous to water
- Assemblies for liquid applied roof waterproofing
- Mechanical attached roofing systems
- Self-supporting translucent roof systems
A large number of plastic products are certified in accordance with the SKZ-own specifications for tests and inspection. As far as particular product areas are concerned, the SKZ mark has gained significant importance/a high degree of market acceptance.
Certificate of Accreditation / Product Certification - German Version
Annex to Certificate of Accreditation / Product Certification - German Version
Recogniton for Awarding GS-marks 02/2020 - German Version