Component Parts Testing
Rules and standards, such as the building law with the various state building regulations („Landesbauordnung“ LBO) or the Water Resources Act (WHG) with the associated regulations place high demands on product properties and behaviour, thus protecting the population and ensuring the conservation of the environment. This applies in particular to bearing structures and products intended for the storage of liquids endangering ground water.
For many years now, SKZ has been testing and giving expert’s opinions on storage containers, building products and bearing structures within the scope of type approvals and approvals in single cases.
The product range comprises:
- blow and rotationally moulded containers
- welded containers made of thermoplastics
- laminated containers made of composite materials
- roof and wall elements made of thermoplastic and composite materials
- textile membrane and load bearing structures
- inliners for sewer rehabilitation
- manhole elements for sewage and cable laying
- boat building
- surface coating systems
Apart from the testing of component parts, we also perform external surveillance. SKZ has been recognized as “PÜZ” board (“Prüfung, Überwachung, Zertifizierung” = TIC, Testing, Inspection, Certification) by Deutsches Institut für Bautechnik (DIBt) for the testing, inspection and certification of building products according to the Construction Products Lists.