We offer the following services:
- Surface preparation (plasma, corona, sandblasting, etc.)
- Measurement of surface tension (including the determination of polar and disperse fractions)
- Sample preparation (embedding, grinding, polishing, thin cuts, etc.)
- Determination of relevant properties (e.g. water content of Polyamides) for adhesive bonding
- Microscopic examination (including scanning electron microscopy (SEM))
- Surface inspection (including roughness measurement)
- Ultrasonic cleaning (with isopropyl alcohol or MEK)
- Determination of mechanical properties of an adhesive bond
- Aging of adhesive bonds (e.g. in accordance with PV VW 1200)
- Long term tests under influence of temperature and fluids
- Determination of adhesive curing characteristics (e.g. thermal or rheological properties)
- Non-destructive testing of bonds (cavities, inclusions, etc.) and determination of adhesive distribution in the joining area (e.g. by computer tomography)
- Flammability tests
We provide all of these services for the entire production chain of plastics processing, starting with the determination of material properties of the components up to the final assembly.
In case you have a special task that is not listed above, please do not hesitate to contact us and we will individually check your enquiry and provide advice.