The plastics-oriented product and process development is a very complex topic requiring the optimization of a wide range of individual factors in order to ensure finally a practice-oriented and economical production and application of the product.
Examples of topics in this field dealt with by the interdisciplinary consulting team include e.g.:
• Material research
• Material development (development of compounds meeting the specific requirements)
Production of standard test specimens
Material tests (accredited test laboratory)
• Simulation / calculation (e.g. mould flow calculation)
• Support in the plastics-oriented design
• Process selection / process development
• Development of a recycling concept
• Support in the prototype production (SLS + joining technology)
• Analyses for Design for Environment
So, what can we do for your?